QA Project Leader ISD-ISD
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Technology & Software Development
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 904601BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops and drives project, product, and program level QA strategies
- Develops and maintains strategic relationships with vendors on QA projects
- Leads a data-driven approach to QA projects and programs
- Leads multiple large-sized functional Quality Assurance (QA) projects, products and programs while adhering to the Information Systems Division Life Cycle (ISDLC) and Software QA processes to ensure total product quality
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Promotes continuous improvement within the organization
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 4 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR 6 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years.
- 2 years experience leading geographically distributed teams.
- 2 years experience using Structured Query Language (SQL) and Relational Database Management System (RDBMS).
- 2 years experience with software testing vendor management.
- 3 years experience creating software test plans and test strategies.
- 3 years experience testing Agile software projects.
- 3 years experience testing Waterfall software projects.
- 3 years experience using HP Performance Center or related performance testing tool.
- 3 years experience using HP Quality Center (HPQC) or related defect tracking tool.
- 3 years experience using HP Quick Test Professional or related automated testing tool.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Software testing certification (for example, Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA), Certified Tester Foundation Level (CTFL), Certified Tester Advanced Level (CTAL), Certified Software Test Engineer (CSTE)).
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents