Private Brands Director Business Development - Snacks, Beverage, Candy
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Merchandising & Online Operations
- Team Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 900756BR
What you'll do
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Drives the vision and strategy for Private Brands category specific product portfolios in support of company objectives: collaborating with DMM (Divisional Merchandise Manager) and buyers to align strategic visions; prioritizing projects within the team based on business and customer needs; developing a Plan on a Page to ensure that the right brands, the right assortments, modular placement, and stores sites are in place to support their categories of ownership; staying abreast of shifts in the market through the comparison of competitor prices, competitor quality, changes in commodities in the market, new suppliers, and competitor packaging designs; aligning private brands pricing strategies with company strategies; and leading cross category initiatives across the organization.
- Maximizes the achievement of sales for Private Brands
- Overseeing the product development of the category of ownership in their organization (for example, snacks, beverages, candy) by: ensuring that quality standards for Walmart's Private Brands are being met
- Overseeing the supplier management functions of the category of ownership in their organization (for example, snacks, beverages, candy)
- Provides overall direction
- 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration or related field and 4 years experience in merchandising, product development, brand management, or related field OR 6 years experience in merchandising, product development brand management, or related field.
- 3 years experience managing departmental functions including management of cross-functional teams and finances.
- Master's degree in Business Administration or related field.
"I have switched careers twice within Walmart and each time my leadership supported me in learning an entirely different business. "
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents