Advanced SIEM Engineer Cybersec-WMTech
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Technology & Software Development
- Team Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 900699BR
What you'll do
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Educates and partners with internal customer teams (for example, Compliance, Cybersecurity Risk Assessment, Infrastructure) to ensure appropriate threat monitoring
- Executes the lifecycle of security information and event management (SIEM) rules, reports, and dashboards to present actionable threats to Intrusion Analysts
- Maintains security information and event management (SIEM) infrastructure
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports senior engineers in architecture and engineering design
- 1 year's experience with a log analysis/SIEM product (for example, Splunk, ArcSight, Qradar, Nitro) OR 1 year's experience with manual security log review and analysis (for example, Windows Event Log, Linux Syslog).
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or related field and 2 years' experience in information technology or related field within the last 6 years OR 4 years' experience in information technology or related field within the last 6 years.
- 1 years' experience in production support, including problem identification and ticket documentation.
- 2 years' experience in security technology, information technology, or related field within the past 5 years.
- 2 year's experience eCommerce platforms with a familiarity of cloud based solutions
- Experience developing, troubleshooting, and managing cloud based solutions
- Able to analyze existing solutions, identify gaps,
and actions plans to remediate gaps
- Strong coding/development skills to create customized solutions as needed
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP), Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA), Certified Intrusion analyst (GCIAs), GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender (GCED), Certified Geographic Information Systems Professional (GISP), GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), and/or Security+ certification.
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents