Analytics and Planning Manager
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Merchandising & Online Operations
- Team Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition 898515BR
What you'll doTechnology, social media and access to information have changed the game – informing customers’ purchasing decisions and allowing them to access and compare what they want with unprecedented flexibility and agility. Our customers want choice, ease, personalization and unlimited access and are also looking to us to hold true to our promise – Save money. Live better.
The Walmart.com Retail Core Engine is looking for individuals who can collaborate and thrive in a dynamic environment, demonstrate and foster innovative thinking, use and learn the latest tools and technology to analyze data and insights at scale, and – above all else – think everyday about how to best meet the needs of our customers both internal and external.
As Analytics and Planning Manager, you are responsible for overseeing and implementing financial and multi-channel processes for the organization. Creativity and agility will be paramount as you work with cross-functional partners and planners to assess and develop complex projects while delivering on financial targets – all with the ultimate goal of a “win-win” for our customers and Walmart.com. You will lead associates in cross-functional teams in process, tool development and change management.
You won’t do this alone. In addition to building tools and processes that unite the “art” to the “science” of retailing, we’re also counting on you to share your knowledge and expertise with Retail Analytics and Planning teams. Your role will help foster a collaborative and supportive environment through change management. Projects will enlist highly engaged and enthusiastic participants from cross-functional roles and teams.
• Drives the execution of multiple business projects for Walmart.com
• Ensures business needs are being met
• Oversees and implements the continuous development of financial and multi-channel integration strategies
• Oversees the implementation of a new Line Review Process.
• Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments for merchandise planning and replenishment
• Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
· 5 years in a Planning, Merchant, and/or Analytics role
"Working at Walmart is about being part of something bigger than yourself. The work we do impacts families and communities across the world."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents