Senior Director, Regulatory Controls, Anti-Money Laundering Compliance
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance & Ethics
- Job Function Compliance
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 898294BR
What you'll do
- Develops and leads the implementation of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) compliance strategies
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Drives the partnership with business unit leadership regarding Anti-Money Laundering (AML) compliance (for example, Bank Security Act (BSA), Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC))
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Uses industry expertise to conduct comprehensive assessments by, synthesizing risk information (for example, likelihood, vulnerability, risk impact) to evaluate and monitor the effectiveness of Anti-Money Laundering processes and procedures; translating AML data into business decisions; using influence to guide senior leadership decision-making toward strategic approaches for risk response; and participating in continuing education and training to increase knowledge of industry changes and developments.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Law, Criminal Justice or related field and 6 years experience in compliance, financial services or related field OR 8 years experience in compliance, financial services or related field.
- 10 years experience with Anti-Money Laundering compliance
- 6 years of supervisory experience
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) certification
- Master s degree in Business Administration
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents