Program Manager - Strategy
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Project & Program Management
- Team Project and Program Management
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition 898120BR
What you'll do at• Creates and supports implementation of strategic plans for Walmart Labs
• Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
• Develops and maintains professional relationships with all project or program sponsors (e.g., senior management) and stakeholders (e.g., end users and suppliers)
• Manages cross-functional or multi-CTO organization projects
• Oversees consulting or outside services for special projects
• Provides subject matter and thought leadership support to Walmart Labs executives, program leaders, and project managers on competitive intelligence
• Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
• 2 years experience in strategic planning.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field and 8 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 15 years OR 10 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 15 years OR Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field and 6 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 15 years.
• 3 years experience working across segments or global business units.
• 4 years experience executing large-scale projects with strategic deliverables.
• 4 years experience presenting to an executive level audience.
• Master's degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field.
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
"I love that at Walmart, each associate has the opportunity and autonomy to create their own career path and grow."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents