Pharmacy Mgr CA 40 Hrs - Sam's
- Location SACRAMENTO, CA
- Department Pharmacy
- Team Healthcare - Pharmacy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Hourly
- Requisition 897562BR
What you'll do
- Drives sales and profit in the Pharmacy and OTC areas
- Ensures compliance with Company and legal policies, procedures, and regulations for assigned areas
- Ensures confidentiality of information, documentation, and assigned records as required
- Models, enforces, and provides direction and guidance to Associates on proper Member service approaches and techniques to ensure Member needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within Company guidelines and standards.
- Oversees the implementation of and participates in community outreach programs and encourages Associates to serve as a good member of the community.
- Provides comprehensive patient care to members
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for Associates in assigned areas
- BS in Pharmacy or PharmD. degree or equivalent FPGEC (NABP).
- Completion of an ACPE accredited immunization training program (for example, APhA, Pharmacy School Curriculum, State Pharmacy Association sponsored).
- Pharmacy license (by job entry date)_.
- 1 year U.S. Pharmacy related experience.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents