Senior Developer-ISD East
- Location CONWAY, AR
- Department Technology & Software Development
- Team Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 896543BR
What you'll do
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops strategies, processes and best practices for the department
- Leads and participates in large projects
- Leads the discovery phase of large projects to develop high-level design
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports business objectives
- Troubleshoots business and production issues
• Strong working knowledge of modern front-end frameworks (Angular, React, etc.)
• Strong working knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts and techniques
• Strong working knowledge of RESTful API creation and consumption
• Experience developing hybrid applications (Ionic, React Native, Cordova, etc.)
• Experience implementing continuous integration and delivery models
• Experience with build automation (Jenkins, Team City, etc.)
• Experience with deploying to cloud architecture
• Experience with Automation testing using Selenium
4 year experience developing web services or distributed, messaging and event-based systems
3 years experience in agile delivery, especially Scrum, Kanban or Scrumban as well as DevOps.
Demonstrated success in distributed systems, especially REST based services
Strong API design, development and management
Enthusiasm, curiosity, energy, perseverance and the desire to solve big problems
Strong knowledge in software development theory and practice
A product development agile mindset
Experience with container technologies like Docker
Strong knowledge of security standards, practices, and architecture
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field and 6 years experience in computer programming, software development or related field OR Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field and 4 computer programming, software development or related field.
- 3 years experience using Wfc, Soap adapters as transport or related program.
- 4 years experience with SQL Server 2008 or related program.
- 4 years experience with single sign-on configuration objects.
- 4 years experience writing complex stored procedures, policies, or related procedures.
- 4 years writing technical design documents.
- 5 years experience with BizTalk or equivalent web services integration platform.
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents