Business Development Manager-Home
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Merchandising & Online Operations
- Team Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition 895754BR
What you'll doWant to help change the future of online commerce? Want to help millions of people create living spaces that they love? The Home Group at Walmart eCommerce (Walmart.com, Jet.com, Hayneedle) is building a new type of customer-centric shopping experience at the intersection of content, commerce, and technology to help you find and buy things you love for your home.
We are looking for a customer-centric, results-driven, innovative business development leader to work on the Home team to identify and drive strategic opportunities to grow our business. This role will have a direct impact on top organizational goals and will provide the opportunity to make a massive impact working alongside a world-class team. The ideal candidate possesses a mix of strategy, hands-on collaborative leadership ability, analytical / problem-solving skills, entrepreneurial can-do spirit, and grit.
This position will report directly to the Senior Vice President and Group General Manager, Home and will be located in either our San Bruno, California or our Hoboken, New Jersey offices.
- Customer-Centric: You are passionate about baking customer service into how you think and operate
- Can See The Big Picture: You have the ability to develop ambitious strategic plans combining vision with execution by translating core business strategies into actionable initiatives.
- World-Class Negotiator: You have a proven track record of successfully structuring and negotiating first of it’s kind partnership structures
- Love Data: You have a strong analytical bent with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Quick Learner: You have a high aptitude to learn quickly with the ability to make thoughtful, actionable recommendations under minimal structure.
- Collaborative: You have high organizational EQ and can effectively collaborate and quickly build consensus with cross-functional teams in a matrixed organization.
- Strong Communicator: You have the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals across the enterprise.
- Personable: Great sense of humor
- Passionate: Passion for eCommerce and for Walmart US eCommerce’s mission
- Education and Experience: BA/BS required; MBA preferred with 6+ years of relevant experience at consumer internet companies.
"I focus on continual improvement. Results don’t just come, they happen from hard work and having great teams helping you along the way."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents