- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Engineering
- Job Function Engineering
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 893353BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates on team projects and follows Information Systems Development Life Cycle (ISDLC) processes
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports Information Systems Division (ISD) applications
- Supports the business
• Alternate description – Some experience in a business or technical analyst role for medium to large scale business software implementation projects.
• Knowledge and application of relational database concepts.
• Skilled at working with large data sets in Excel, quickly detecting and resolving data-related issues.
• Experience in using Excel and use of SQL
• Some experience in Dashboard design
• Ability to effectively communicate oral and written. Including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
• Ability to work within an Agile team framework with minimal supervision
- 1 year experience in Information Systems (IS) application, operations, or development.
- 1 year experience or completion (with a passing grade) of one college-level class in C programming.
- 1 year experience or completion (with a passing grade) of one college-level class in Unix/Linux OS programming and troubleshooting, including Perl and shell scripting.
- 1 year experience or completion (with a passing grade) of one college-level class in Windows OS programming and troubleshooting.
- 1 year experience or completion (with a passing grade) of one college-level class in mainframe, COBOL, and JCL programming and technology.
- 1 year experience or completion (with a passing grade) of one college-level class in programming in J2EE/Java or similar object-oriented language.
- 1 year experience or completion (with a passing grade) of one college-level class in relational database programming and technology (for example, Oracle, Informix, DB2).
- 1 year experience or completion (with a passing grade) of one college-level class programming in Microsoft technology platform and languages (for example, .Net, Silverlight, C#, VB.net).
- 1 year retail industry experience developing or supporting enterprise retail systems.
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field within the last 5 years OR 1 year experience in information technology or related field within the last 3 years.
• Experience with creating and maintaining Apptio Cost Models and Report Development
• Skilled at completing technical design via iterative mockups.
• Operational knowledge of IT infrastructure domains including data centers, network / communications, server utilization, virtual environments, storage, and application development & maintenance.
• Basic programming skills and data analytics e.g. Excel, Access, SQL, Business Objects, etc.
• Ability to analyze and problem solve.
• Familiarity in data analysis/manipulation.
• Working knowledge of IT services and financial management including budgeting cost allocations, capital & operating expense handling, program portfolio management, and application / infrastructure support.
• Ability to comprehend complex spreadsheets/data in order to streamline the underlying processes into the Apptio solution; versed in formulaic logic (e.g. Excel).
• Ability to context-switch between multiple complex work streams.
• Ability to subdivide problems into basic components in order to efficiently pinpoint root cause of issues
• TBMA Certified
About Walmart Labs
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts