Systems Engineer-ISD - (Front End Developer with RDBMS)
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Engineering
- Job Function Engineering
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 893347BR
What you'll do
- Coordinates system changes with Customers and other system areas
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops and implements system solutions, within the guidelines identified in the Information Systems Development Life Cycle (ISDLC), that have high availability and scalability consistent with Customer needs
- Develops team member capabilities
- Ensures system performance
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates in team tasks
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
Experienced in writing stored procedures and functions.
• Solid Knowledge and application of relational database concepts.
• Skilled at working with large data sets in Excel, quickly detecting and resolving data-related issues.
• Experience in advanced Excel and use of SQL
• Some experience in Dashboard design
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
• Ability to work within an Agile team framework with minimal supervision
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or related field and 1 and 1/2 years experience in information technology or related field within the last 5 years OR 3 years experience in information technology or related field within the last 5 years OR a Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or related field.
- 1 year experience designing technical solutions in response to customer requests or changes in retail business.
- 1 year experience designing, leading, and implementing small- to medium-scale technology projects.
- 2 years experience in production support, including problem identification, ticket documentation, and customer and vendor relations.
- 2 years experience troubleshooting and recommending technical solutions.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents