Senior Product Analyst-ISD
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Engineering
- Job Function Engineering
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 893343BR
What you'll do at
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Manages customer relationships and business alignment
- Oversees software product strategy and definition
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides guidance regarding budgeting decisions
- Provides product implementation oversight
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
As a Senior Product Analyst on the Contact Center Engineering team, your role is technical product owner and you will fulfill all the responsibilities of that role. The selected candidate will be responsible for working with internal customers to collect requirements and stay in constant communication as those deliveries are being prepared by the engineering team. The ideal candidate has an intellectual curiosity and affinity for facilitating groups to holistic solutions, as well as the communication skills to keep business and operations staff up-to-date and ready to work with new capabilities. Strong understanding of Contact Center best practices is required along with the ability to understand data management and security around HIPAA/PCI/PII. The selected individual will understand the frustrations of the contact (external customer/suppliers and internal associates) as well as the challenges of the agents and operational staff. The ideal candidate will be able to display a passion for making a difference in the delivery of capabilities to contact centers on a global scale.
• Work closely with the business and technical teams, and will be a major stakeholder in delivery.
• Drive solution definition, design, and feature acceptance criteria for projects, product enhancements and bugs with alignment to the “problem definition”
• Aware and comfortable in agile delivery environments.
• Excellent at problem-solving and conflict resolution.
• Comfortable with prioritizing work based on business value.
• Participate in definition of requirements and support engineering on more complex projects
• Define the scope of projects and work with engineers and leadership to negotiate on product functionalities and delivery timelines.
• Facilitate business acceptance through demos and documentation
• Investigate as-is conditions and requirements gaps.
• Participate in all levels of product testing.
• Analyze existing systems for change impact and context
• Facilitate engineering teams’ understanding of problem to be solved
• Facilitate teams through solution design and work breakdown
• Provide details for release notes
• Work with business and operations teams to identify full feature completion
• 4+ years contact center experience – Including hands on knowledge of:
o Desktop CRM applications
o Telephony & IVR (speech and DTMF)
o Operational reporting
o Call recording capabilities
o Deep data analytics
o Near and far end systems integrations
o Training tools and capabilities
o BPO best practices
• 3+ years’ experience with data management & protection controls around HIPAA/PCI/PII
• 3+ years SQL query experience
• Experience with engineering delivery life-cycles especially around agile best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 5 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR 7 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 3 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years.
- 2 years experience leading strategic initiatives.
- 2 years experience managing vendor relationships.
- 2 years product management experience.
- Current or previous member of industry boards (for example, Retail Advertising & Marketing Association Research Committee, NRF Foundation Research & Education Association for Retail Technology Standards, Association for Retail Technology Standards).
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents