Product Manager, Store Inventory Management - Walmart Labs
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Technology & Software Development
- Job Function Project and Program Management - Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 892735BR
What you'll do at
- The candidate hired for this position will be accountable to develop the product vision, strategy and roadmap for our world class in-store Inventory Management systems. Nearly $300 Billion worth of inventory flows through Walmart stores and into our customers hands ever year. You will be a strategic leader on a team that designs and builds these systems. The ideal candidate will be a thought leader, design thinker and one who can effectively influence executive leadership as well as contributing teams.
- Primary job responsibilities of the person hired will be to:
- Develop product vision, strategy, and roadmap for assigned products.
- Compile and analyze customer/associate feedback, site usage, market research and competitive analysis to identify new product opportunities and possible system enhancements.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to develop and evaluate business cases to support product investment decisions; present product strategy to senior leadership.
- Drive product discovery process by collaborating with engineering, business, and user experience teams to assess value, usability and feasibility of product features;
- Develop and communicate product specifications; identify program features; and oversee vendor timelines for the creation of co-developed product features.
- Support product implementation by working with engineering and project management during implementation;
- Partner with execution and other business teams to ensure adoption of new products; coordinate post launch acceptance testing; and define, track and improv key product metrics.
- Additionally, the candidate will be accountable to grow and mature the Product Management practice within the company.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 6 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR 8 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field and 4 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years.
- At least 3 years of experience in Product Management
- 3 years experience leading large and diverse groups of employees to complete projects on time and within budget.
- 3 years experience managing, tracking, and reporting product metrics.
- Project/Product Management or Agile certification.
- Experience managing retail systems.
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents