Area Mgr Safety (T)-LOGS W/ RELO
- Location SANGER, TX
- Department Distribution Centers
- Team Warehousing - Management
- Employment Type Salaried FT
- Position Salary
- Requisition 892693BR
What you'll do
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Facilitates and ensures compliance with Federal Drug and Alcohol testing requirements along with company post-accident and injury testing policies
- Manages daily fleet safety office operations
- Monitors driver performance and necessary documentation to ensure compliance with the Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations, including maintaining the qualifications of all drivers assigned to the Transportation Office
- Monitors driver performance and necessary documentation to ensure overall compliance with the Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations, including maintaining the qualification of all drivers assigned to the Transportation Office (TO)
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Associates Degree with 1 year supervisory experience OR 2 years Wal-Mart Transportation or CSAP experience OR 2 years in a Safety related supervisory position OR 2 year of experience as a Wal-Mart Fleet Safety associate and recent verified experience supervising, evaluating, mentoring, or developing employees OR 1 year of experience as a Walmart Truck Driver with related course work and recent verified experience supervising, evaluating, mentoring, or developing employees.
- Valid state issued driver s license.
- 1 year Microsoft Office experience.
- 1 year experience in DOT compliance, OSHA, HAZMAT or accident investigation.
- 2 or more years supervisory experience in the Transportation Safety or Compliance industry.
- Bachelor's Degree in Transportation Safety or related course work and 1 year Transportation Operations or Safety experience.
- Certification in North American Transportation Management Institute (NATMI) courses (for example, Certified Safety Supervisor - CSS, Certified Director of Safety CDS, Certified Driver Trainer-CDT).
- Class A Commercial Driver s License (CDL).
- Other industry specific safety certification programs.
- Regulatory/Accident Investigation Experience.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents