Senior Technical Expert
- Location AMERICAN FORK, UT
- Career Area Technology & Software Development
- Job Function Software Development and Engineering
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 890685BR
What you'll do at
- Directs coordination between large projects and the technical execution plan
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects for Information Systems Division (ISD)
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads system design process and solution development
- Leads technical strategy implementation efforts
- Maintains and advances industry expertise
- Oversees developmental opportunities of associates
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field and 7 years experience in information technology or related field within the last 11 years OR 9 years experience in information technology or related field within the last 11 years.
- 2 years experience designing technical solutions using object-oriented design concepts.
- 2 years experience integrating new technologies into existing technology portfolio.
- 3 years experience leading cross-functional teams.
- 4 years experience creating and presenting technical strategies and technical solution recommendations.
- 4 years experience designing and implementing technical solutions.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents