- Location WASHINGTON, MO
- Department Real Estate, Construction & Store Planning
- Team Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Hourly
- Requisition 889928BR
What you'll doThis position is located in the Kansas City, Missouri area
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Performs merchandise assembly and repairs (for example, assembling bikes, furniture, grills, and exercise equipment) and general maintenance (for example, repairing doors, floors, minor plumbing and electrical issues, painting)
- Proactively maintains equipment to ensure efficient execution of assembly and maintenance responsibilities
- Experience in general maintenance, trade skills, repairs, or related field.
- 1 year s experience in bicycle assembly and repair or related field.
"Something I enjoy about my job is knowing I can contribute to Realty’s ability to build, open and maintain our stores efficiently."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents