Risk Lead Cybersec-WMTech
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Technology & Software Development
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 887548BR
What you'll do at
- Analyzes and identifies risk
- Coordinates compliance efforts in one area of regulatory specialty
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Leads business customers through delivery processes in completing paperwork (for example, budgets, staffing plans, change management plans, document of understanding, scope statements, other required artifacts)
- Maintains vendor relations
- Manages the execution of security initiatives
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Monitors, analyzes, and remediates information technology (IT) security risks and vulnerabilities
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides and supports the implementation of security governance
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or risk related field and 4 years' experience in information technology or risk related field within the last 10 years OR 6 years' experience in information technology or risk related field within the last 10 years.
- 1 and 1/2 years' experience in investigations, audits, or assessments, evidence handling, and document collection and retention consistent with judicial best practices.
- 1 and 1/2 years' experience proficiency with payment card industry data security (PCI), International Organization for Standardization (ISO), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA), and/or Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) compliance and/or reporting process.
- 1 and 1/2 years' experience with current and emerging technologies (for example, mobile, cloud, federation, network, cryptography, firewalls, security technologies, intrusion detection and/or prevention devices, penetration testing, architecture).
- 1 and 1/2 years' experience with risk frameworks (for example, COBIT, ISO 27005).
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), and/or related certifications.
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents