Tactical InfoSec Risk Response Specialist
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Technology & Software Development
- Team Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 886776BR
What you'll doWalmart is looking for a talented and driven person ready to jump in and complete our Tactical Risk Analysis (TRA) team. The primary job of the TRA risk response specialist is to provide measurable risk response options to decision-makers and other interested parties. The incumbent will generally receive, but may be expected to produce, analytical risk reports. This role will then generate risk response options reflecting a measurable effect on risk exposure using techniques such as return on security investment (ROSI). The response specialist is expected to demonstrate a strong understanding of technical and nontechnical risk response options, including asset-level, variance, and decision-making controls. The incumbent must have a working knowledge of risk and decision modeling techniques (primarily FAIR) sufficient to connect mathematically-modeled results to real-world actions that could be taken.
To be successful in this role, you will need to engage a wide range of technical and nontechnical SMEs and stakeholders throughout the enterprise. This role requires a blend of technical and interpersonal skills as you consult with risk analysts, technical experts, and analysis requesters to produce valuable, defensible, and actionable response analysis. You will also be required to interpret quantified risk output and the related response options for a wide variety of stakeholders. The response specialist will be expected to fully understand how tactical cybersecurity risk fits into the broader Walmart risk landscape.
You will be expected to demonstrate:
• Expertise in all types of risk response
• Expertise in the various control types, including technical and nontechnical options
• A solid understanding of IT and IT-related risk factors
• Experience assessing and advising on risk response options
• A solid knowledge of key information assurance principles and methods
• A basic understanding of analytical and statistical risk analysis methods
• The ability to guide subject matter experts in providing calibrated estimates for relevant risk factors
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or risk related field and 2 years' experience in information technology or risk related field within the last 7 years OR 5 years' experience in information technology or risk related field within the last 7 years OR a Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or risk related field.
• Desired certifications:
• CISSP (ISSEP highly desired)
• FAIR or OpenFAIR
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents