Director Governance Responsible Sourcing
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Legal, Compliance & Ethics
- Team Compliance
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 886181BR
What you'll do• Leads the program/policy, case/incident, and issue response functions within Walmart Responsible Sourcing.
• Creates and implements models and policies to advance program maturity, standardize the Responsible Sourcing program, and support corporate and program goals.
• Collaborates with Walmart Legal and Corporate Affairs to interpret and facilitate the implementation of advice and recommendations and oversees the execution of action plans.
• Adjudicates alleged violations of Walmart’s Standards for Suppliers, prepares recommendations, and collaborates with Walmart’s merchant and sourcing teams to implement action plans.
• Manages the supply chain incident response, escalation, and communication process.
• Manages outreach to suppliers regarding higher-risk issues in supply chains with an eye towards continuous improvement.
• Engages with the cross functional teams to build awareness and corporate reputation
• Promotes consistency and effectiveness of compliance programs
• Partners with Merchandising and Sourcing and retail markets outside the U.S. to execute compliance initiatives
• Provides direction and guidelines for audits and investigations
• Provides guidance for execution of the ethical sourcing compliance program alignment process for existing and emerging retail markets
• Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
• Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
• Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
• Provides overall direction for the Responsible Sourcing area
• Supports global supplier sourcing initiatives
• Supports organizational change via responsible sourcing training and education programs
- 3 years supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in business or related field and 5 years experience in product development, operations management, manufacturing, sourcing, merchandising, corporate affairs or related field OR 7 years experience in product development, operations management, manufacturing, sourcing, merchandising, corporate affairs or related field OR 5 years experience working directly in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
- 2 years experience with international markets.
- 5 years experience in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
- 5 years supervisory experience.
- 9 years experience in product development, operations management, manufacturing, sourcing, merchandising, corporate affairs or related field
- Juris Doctor (JD).
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents