Project Manager, Associate Experience - Sam's
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Project & Program Management
- Job Function Project and Program Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 885795BR
What you'll do at
- Assesses key opportunities and determines strategic approach
- Develops the change management strategy for associate experience initiatives
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads the development and execution of associate experience initiatives
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field and 2 years experience in project or program management, operations, human resources, or related field OR 4 years experience in project or program management, operations, human resources, or related field.
- 3 years experience managing human resources-related projects.
- Human Resources certification (for example, Professional in Human Resources (PHR), Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), or Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR)).
- Project Management Institute (PMI) or Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
"I love that at Walmart, each associate has the opportunity and autonomy to create their own career path and grow."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents