Senior Manager, Commodity Development Private Brands
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising & Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 884714BR
What you'll do at
- Drives complex commodity sourcing decision making within assigned and related commodity categories
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Influences commodity sourcing strategies for assigned commodity category
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supports Merchandising in commodities procurement and product strategies within assigned and related commodity categories
- 1 year s commodity trading experience.
- 2 years experience leading a cross-functional team.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Agriculture, Economics, Industrial Engineering, or related field and 3 years experience in sourcing, supply chain, merchandising, or related field OR 5 years experience in sourcing, supply chain, merchandising, or related field.
- 4 years experience in data analytics.
- 4 years experience in packaged food, merchandising, manufacturing, sourcing, raw materials, supply chain, or related field.
- Master s degree in Business, Agriculture, Economics, Industrial Engineering, or related field.
"I focus on continual improvement. Results don’t just come, they happen from hard work and having great teams helping you along the way."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents