Senior Director - Environmental Safety & Health - CMP
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Legal, Compliance & Ethics
- Team Compliance
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 884351BR
What you'll do
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Develops strategy for global, cross functional transformational methods to assess enterprise-wide corporate risk and liability posed
- Establishes global vision and strategy for the development of transformational policies and standard operational procedures by; articulating corporate positions on environmental, safety, health, and transportation issues; directing the development of strategies, data systems, and tools to ensure knowledge of global trends and standards, and national, state and local statutes and regulations; and strategically assessing and directing the cross-functional development of policies for multiple programs across the enterprise to ensure organizational alignment.
- Establishes strategic risk mitigation programs, data systems, and services
- Provides corporate representation to federal and state regulatory agencies and external organizations
- Provides overall direction
- 5 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Environmental Sciences or related field and 7 years experience in Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S) regulatory compliance or related field OR 10 years experience in Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S) regulatory compliance or related field.
- Law degree.
- Master's degree in Environmental Sciences, Environmental Policy, Environmental Engineering, Management, Business Administration, or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents