Associate Manager, Site Merchandising
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Marketing & Customer Insights
- Team Creative and Design
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition 880107BR
What you'll do at• Oversee day-to-day builds for home page & seasonal campaigns.
• Associate manager will be expected to pull & review site metrics on an ad hoc basis for home page & seasonal campaigns.
• Partner with marketing teams to align on expected customer journey for seasonal campaigns to create accurate wireframes.
• Continuously review site metrics to better optimize the customer experience for the user.
• Partner with product, marketing & A/B testing team to build testing modules.
• Use site analytics data to drive decision making whenever possible.
• Assume ownership of QA responsibilities to uphold data integrity.
• Associate manager will work closely with homepage product manager & tools team to give business requirements and recommendations for module flexibility.
• Report site issues/bugs through SRS JIRA ticketing. The associate manager will be expected to escalate the issue to SRS team & product manager if the issue is not resolved.
• Associate manager will be expected to take on managerial operational tasks in the event that manager is unavailable.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Site Merchandising and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Ensures aligned business objectives are met
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Plans and manages visual merchandising of website areas for multiple departments and major campaigns
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides direction to creative team
- Uses available site, sales, and competitive metrics and dashboards, and creates custom dashboard templates
-Retail experience a plus
-Experience working cross functionally
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents