Project Manager Supply Chain - GFS
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Project & Program Management
- Job Function Project and Program Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 879989BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments for Global Food Sourcing programs
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops and manages reporting metrics of port and network services providers
- Manages and monitors day to day service providers' (for example, broker, ocean carrier, third-party facilities) operational performance in relation to key performance metrics
- Manages the movement of containers from ports
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelors degree in engineering, supply chain, logistics, transportation and/or 2 years of related field experience in supply chain, transportation, logistics, replenishment or sourcing.
- 1 year experience leading a cross-functional team.
- Tableau and Alteryx experience.
- 5 years experience in transportation, logistics, replenishment, sourcing or related field.
- Fluent in another language (for example, Portuguese, Chinese, Spanish).
- Production and Inventory Management certification.
- Retail Supply Chain certification.
"I love that at Walmart, each associate has the opportunity and autonomy to create their own career path and grow."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents