- Location RESTON, VA
- Career Area Technology & Software Development
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 879236BR
What you'll do
Specific responsibilities include:
• Designing, developing, testing, and implementing robust, scalable services and event processing.
• Operating as part of a small agile unit.
• Provide complex technical designs to address business challenges
• Applying creative thinking and problem solving to identify and solve for key business opportunities.
• Supporting & mentoring team mates.
• Create and promote Object Migration Packages consistent with Best Practices
• Certified TRIRIGA application developer
• Demonstrated expertise with TRIRIGA 9i and 10i Application (Real Estate, Lease, Space Management/CAD, Operations and Maintenance and Transaction Management)
• Experienced developer with strong analytical skills and the ability to meet deadlines
• Direct experience in design, development and implementation of data integrations to/from the TRIRIGA application.
• Experience using SOAP based xml web services, Java and Oracle databases
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and 1 1/2 years experience in information technology within the past 5 years OR 3 1/2 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 5 years.
• At least 2 years of experience providing technical oversight of project team members and resources
• At least 3 years of experience in Software Development (i.e. Java, TRIRIGA implementation, other enterprise applications)
• At least 3 years of experience working on implementations, gathering and evaluating business requirements, creating technical designs and documentation, and performing development / testing activities
• At least 3 years of experience with Mobile Application development for TRIRIGA
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, D.C. Metro
National landmarks, museums, renowned restaurants—the D.C. Metro is a hub of activity and culture. It’s also a prime location for the future of tech.Discover D.C. Metro
The Lincoln Memorial
"In this temple, as in the hearts of the people for whom he saved the Union, the memory of Abraham Lincoln is enshrined forever."
The National Mall
A symbol of freedom and equality, millions visit the Mall annually to relax, enjoy its beauty, visit its museums and find voice.
Escape for a hike in the great outdoors at Great Falls, where the Potomac River spills over steep, jagged rocks through the picturesque Mather Gorge.
Air and Space
Companion to the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum on the Mall, the Udvar-Hazy Center displays thousands of aviation and space artifacts.
Wolf Trap National Park
This 117-acre park is a majestic natural setting for performances, dining and year-round recreational opportunities like hiking and sledding.
Fishing, boating, campgrounds, mini train, carousel, volleyball courts, golf course, disk golf, snack shop, picnic areas, playgrounds and mini-golf!
Reston Town Center
Shopping, dining, ice-skating and events in a beautiful setting in the heart of Reston.
The final resting place for more than 400,000 active duty service members, veterans and their families, honoring their service to our country.
City of Alexandria
Once among the 10 busiest ports in America, the city's historic character still remains; beautiful 18th- and 19th-century buildings line the Old Town.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents