Senior Manager – Network Security
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Technology & Software Development
- Team Cybersecurity
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 879212BR
What you'll doWelcome to the next step in joining Fortune one! Is this the right role for you? If the next four bullet points describe you, apply and let’s connect.
•You are the type who thrives in optimizing all aspects of life. You see inefficiencies and think of innovative ways to make it better, faster, cheaper
•You like the challenges of delivering robust high-available solutions at large scale (think big). How do you secure 15000 stores globally, protect eCommerce, and still have time to enjoy life outside of work?
•You get excited when you think about being part of a global team inventing and protecting the next generation integrated physical and digital retail buying experience that your friends and family will rave about
•You wake up every morning looking forward to leading a sharp team to help secure one of the largest retailer in the world
• Manage and coach a team of 13 network security engineers in Bentonville (11) and Colorado (2)
• Operations oriented mindset always looking to optimize the way we work
•Translate business objectives into execution strategy (tactical and strategic)
•Lead and successfully execute the strategy through strong collaboration within Infosec and to our external business partners
• Working with project managers and scrum teams to drive accountability ensure timely delivery of projects
• Build relations with key stakeholders and functional leaders throughout the organization
• Provide level of escalation and help drive resolution for incidents related to network security stack in stores, distribution centers, and war room activities
• Help drive alignment and advocate Infosec initiatives
• Think everything in “large scale deployment” mentality
• Drive better visibility through metrics, monitoring, log analytics for network related work and events
• Ensure team drives technology standard for global Walmart network security
• Ensure PCI compliance is met yearly
Continuous review and guidance for team to ensure our capabilities are well documented, reliable, available, current, and efficient.
•Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field and 6 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR 8 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years OR Master's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field and 4 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years.
•8+ years experience managing large-scale global projects.
•8+ years experience managing vendor and supplier relationships.
•8+ years experience supervising teams in both direct reporting and matrix structures.
•8+ years of contract and budget management experience (for example, procurement of services, hardware, cost center P&L management).
8+ years working experience working on an environment that utilized these technologies:
• Large scale global deployment in complex environment
• Network technologies: IPS, firewall, WIPS, VPN, Network security modeling tools
• DevOps team management a plus
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents