Senior Business Manager, Product Care Plans
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Merchandising & Online Operations
- Team Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition 877983BR
What you'll do• Focus on customer needs, industry trends, and competitor insights to build and deliver compelling products and services consistent with Walmart mission and principles.
• Responsible for determining, developing and driving execution of the Business Growth Strategy. Partner with Digital Store Operations and other functions for day-to-day business and operations management. Run vendor relationships, invoice processing, forecasting and inventory management. Deliver on assigned projects, builds and solutions. Execute on daily/weekly/monthly financial plans
• Identify and resolve defects, reduce waste and improve overall efficiency to reduce the operational cost of the business. Proactively identify and champion process improvements.
• Manage multiple partners to migrate a back end system to a new platform, in order to enable a seamless customer experience.
• Bachelor's degree required
• Must be motivated self-starter, with excellent organizational skills
• MBA a plus
• Analytics experience
• Project management experience
• Proven experience working with a cross functional team
• Willingness and ability to travel as needed
"I have switched careers twice within Walmart and each time my leadership supported me in learning an entirely different business. "
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents