- Location DALLAS, TX
- Career Area Engineering
- Job Function Engineering
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 877364BR
What you'll do at
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads system design process and solution development
- Maintains and advances industry expertise
- Mentors information technology Associates
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides direction and coordination between large projects and the technical execution plan
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field and 6 years experience in information technology or related field within the last 10 years OR 8 years experience in information technology or related field within the last 10 years.
- 1 year experience designing technical solutions using object-oriented design concepts.
- 1 year experience integrating new technologies into existing technology portfolio.
- 2 years experience leading cross-functional teams.
- 3 years experience creating and presenting technical strategies and technical solution recommendations.
- 3 years experience designing and implementing technical solutions.
With more than 600 Sam’s Club locations, we offer over 47 million customers more of what they love for less. Our web-based platform is a big part of that growth. The SamsClub.com team is focused on creating the in-club experience online. That is a big job! We’re solution seekers and innovators inspired by a commitment to provide our members increased access and greater value. The work is challenging and incredibly rewarding.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents