Case Mgr III Workers' Comp-CMI
- Location ROGERS, AR
- Department Accounting & Finance
- Team Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 877150BR
What you'll do
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Ensures compliance for cases in states with moderate compliance requirements
- Maintains current adjusting knowledge
- Manages moderately complex workers' compensation claims (for example, extended lost time from work, cases requiring extensive medical evaluation to determine if treatment is necessary)
- Manages monetary aspects of assigned claims
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Monitors Associate disability management to ensure costs are appropriate
- Participates in serious case reviews (SCRs)
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides service to customers (for example, claimants, medical providers, store/club/distribution center personnel, legal counsel)
- Have an Insurance Adjuster license OR will obtain an Insurance Adjuster license within 6 months of job entry date.
- 1 year experience in any legal-related field.
- 1 year experience in any medical-related field.
- 1 year experience in customer service or related field.
- 1 year insurance industry or claims experience.
- Insurance adjuster license.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents