Planner II Travel Sourcing & Analytics - Travel
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Project & Program Management
- Team Project and Program Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 876690BR
What you'll do
- Analyzes travel spending patterns to drive business strategies
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops financial and planning models for travel sourcing and oversees their implementation
- Executes the vendor selection process
- Manages continuous improvement in vendor management for assigned category
- Manages vendor negotiations for assigned products
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Economics, Supply Chain or related field and 3 years experience in procurement, strategic sourcing, contract management, analytics, or related field OR 5 years experience in procurement, strategic sourcing, contract management, analytics, or related field.
- 4 years experience in hospitality, travel, or related field.
- 4 years experience with Microsoft Excel.
- 4 years experience with data modeling.
"My favorite part of the day is talking with my team while drinking coffee and eating a donut."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents