Coordinator, Alarm Central - Global Security
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Customer Service & Call Center
- Team Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Hourly
- Requisition 876431BR
What you'll do
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Monitors and dispatches alarms (for example, fire, burglar, panic) for facilities in the U.S. and Puerto Rico
- Provides support for alarm licensing compliance
- Provides technical support on the alarm service phone line
- Responds to calls on the general alarm, Emergency Operation Center (EOC), and Walmart field emergency phone lines in accordance with departmental standard operating procedures (SOP)
- 1 year computer-aided dispatch (CAD) or similar 911 emergency dispatch experience.
- 1 year experience using Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in Spanish.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents