Senior SAP Manufacturing Developer
- Location PLANO, TX
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 875202BR
What you'll do at
- As a member of our Engineering & Development team you will have the opportunity to apply your skills in SAP to develop objects and build integrations with Third party systems in Manufacturing domain. An agile mindset and a commitment to rapid delivery through MVPs are foundational behaviors, but an obsession with delivering value today while driving innovation for the future is how you will achieve success as a part of this team. For this you will need the right blend of technology skills, business knowledge and a passion for systems development.
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and 5 years experience in information technology within the past 10 years OR 7 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years.
- SAP ABAP, UI5.
- Sound understanding of SDLC process.
- Systems analysis, design, coding, testing, production deployment & support.
- Business requirements documentation.
- Technical design documentation.
- Knowledge of Agile concepts.
- Experience in implementing Manufacturing systems.
- Experience in Angular, Ionic and Cordova.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent proactive problem solver.
- Proven ability to work closely with Stakeholder to analyze and develop suitable enhancements based on requirements.
- Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility trade-offs.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents