Traffic Coordinator, Logistics- Shift: Tuesday-Saturday, 10AM-7PM
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Supply Chain & Logistics
- Team Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Hourly
- Requisition 875049BR
What you'll do
- Communicates with and prepares daily reports for traffic leadership, merchandising, replenishment, carriers, and suppliers on events/loads/purchase order tracking to ensure on time delivery to distribution centers, stores, clubs, and/or consolidators.
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Develops and expands skills and knowledge of all processes within department
- Provides customer service for internal customers, suppliers and carriers
- Routes shipments to Distribution Centers
- Troubleshoots shipment problems and load/shipment exceptions/re-assignments
- 1 year experience with word and database applications (e.g., MS-Office, Word, Excel).
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents