Senior Manager, Program Management (IOT & Emerging Tech Partnerships)
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Merchandising & Online Operations
- Team Product Management - Merchandising
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition 874268BR
What you'll do at
- Drives seasonal product assortments
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads private label and non-branded product development and placement processes and strategies for merchandising categories and departments to extend assortment and drive profit
- Leads the development and implementation of merchandising innovations
- Manages financial scorecard for product development in relevant merchandising categories and departments
- Oversees the analysis of merchandising innovations
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 1 year of supervisory experience or leading a project team.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Design, or related field and 4 years experience in merchandising, product development, or related field OR 6 years experience in merchandising, product development, or related field.
- 4 years experience in Walmart Innovations, Information Systems Division, or Finance.
- 5 years experience leading cross-functional project teams.
- 6 years experience in product development.
- Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA).
"I focus on continual improvement. Results don’t just come, they happen from hard work and having great teams helping you along the way."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents