Senior Product Manager - Walmart Mexico
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Department Technology & Software Development
- Team Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition 873689BR
What you'll doWe are looking to hire a Senior Product Manager who will lead Cross-Border eCommerce efforts. You will first help shape the strategy and direction for the International eCommerce organization and then own a significant portion of the product responsibility for one of the markets while still supporting the overall strategic direction of the group.
You will base your work on customer and end user needs and business objectives, lead the roadmap portfolio through collaboration with multiple in-market and corporate working teams, measure outcomes to ensure desired results, promote a customer centric environment and demonstrate adaptability within a large, complex organization. These teams that will work with include engineering, UX and visual design, project managers, QA professionals, business owners, finance, marketing and other functions.
You will partner on the development of strategies to drive long-term vision by connecting with various stakeholders on their needs in all areas eCommerce. You will assess emerging external & competitive capabilities and contribute to a broader team that sets high aspirations. You will also support efforts on driving lasting change through shepherding an agile & collaborative style of working with teams at various stages on the journey.
You have an entrepreneurial spirit and be an effective change champion within the organization. You make decisions based on facts and numbers, and not opinions. You like to challenge the status quo and be challenged by your team and your colleagues. You are a great communicator, both verbally and in written form, and can make a clear case using data to drive the customer agenda forward.
You will act as a product evangelist, change champion, and spokesperson providing support and domain expertise to the cross-functional teams across the enterprise as well as Walmart International eCommerce leadership teams.
How you’ll know it’s right
• If you can work with a diverse group of stakeholders and manage competing priorities; if you can get into the weeds with software engineers, but also break it down for less technical audiences
• If you are intellectually curious and are an unrelenting problem solver; if you are willing to deep-dive and get hands-on to get things done
• If you are extremely detail-oriented, but can also step back to see the big picture
• If you have prior experience leading products, projects, or workstreams and have a demonstrated history of delivering results
• Develops and champions a product vision and strategy for a product team managing multiple portfolios
• Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects for Product Management
• Ensures alignment of product vision, strategy, and status with the executive leadership team's priorities and vision
• Ensures business needs are being met
• Oversees team members' work on multiple portfolios throughout the product lifecycle
• Promotes and supports mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Serve as a thought leader within the team and the broader enterprise
• Proven ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams with an agile mindset
• Ability to quickly build relationships with key partners across the enterprise
• Strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative approach to achieving objectives
• Customer, End User, and Impact focused
• Effective communicator to act as an advisor to senior leadership and partners
• Flexible and adaptive in ambiguous environments
• 2 years supervisory experience.
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents