- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Technology & Software Development
- Team Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 873520BR
What you'll do
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Develops strategies for specific technology to allow for growth and expansion (for example, domestic and international, mergers and acquisitions)
- Develops strategies to ensure business continuity
- Identifies and removes barriers and obstacles that impact divisional performance
- Increases the division's specific subject matter expertise and organizational capabilities
- Leads the division's strategic direction for specific technology solutions (for example, application lifecycle management, application performance tuning, software optimization, software solution strategy, operational research, business service strategy, user interface design) to enable the business to meet strategic goals
- Provides overall direction
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and 9 years experience in information technology or related field within the last 15 years OR Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and 7 years experience in information technology or related field within the last 15 years.
- 3 years experience integrating new technologies or technical solutions into existing technology portfolio.
- 3 years experience using object-oriented design concepts.
- 4 years experience leading cross-functional teams in information technology or related field.
- 5 years experience creating and presenting technical strategies and technical solution recommendations.
- 5 years experience designing and implementing technical solutions using industry standard tools (for example, Java) and design patterns (for example, integration patterns).
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents