- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Legal, Compliance & Ethics
- Team Legal
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Hourly
- Requisition 873431BR
What you'll do
- Collaborates in legal matters in area of responsibility
- Compiles and maintains records of documentation required for legal matters and projects
- Conducts investigations in area of responsibility
- Conducts quality control and monitors compliance
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Responds to incoming requests on legal matters and projects
- Paralegal diploma approved by American Bar Association OR Bachelor s degree in any subject and 1 year experience working in a legal environment OR National Association of Legal Assistants Certified Legal Assistant certificate OR 4 years experience in a corporate Legal department or law firm as a paralegal.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents