Manager, Analytics and Planning
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Merchandising & Online Operations
- Team Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition 873254BR
What you'll doPosition Description
• Developing key business performance metrics and ongoing forecasting and reporting in partnership with cross functional business teams including multiple teams within Partner Services, Trust and Safety, Walmart Labs teams of analytics, engineering, and operations.
• Build ROI models based on structured data-based approaches to drive expansion of capabilities with executive buy-in and support for key projects
• Create and publish data insights by bringing together various data sources including Salesforce, seller tools, and Walmart/Jet to bring a comprehensive understanding to optimize team performance, including growth strategies for seller acquisition and partner success.
• Ownership of the partner data strategy, workflow, and analytics roadmap.
• Learn and utilize the latest in predictive analytics to project and plan team performance
•4-6 years of experience in an analytics role in e-commerce, with demonstrated growth in both responsibility and ability to drive successful outcomes with business partners.
•Demonstrated experience in contributing to impactful business results through competencies in deep data analysis, financial modeling, sales operations, forecasting, and strategic analysis.
•Proven ability to concisely and effectively communicate findings and recommendations across multiple cross-functional teams, with specific emphasis on communicating technically intricate concepts and results in business terms- impact, ROI, insights.
•Must have excellent analytical/problem solving skills, including ability to query databases (SQL, Hive etc.), sort through complex data and drive business decision making.
•Excellent interpersonal skills and motivate people cooperative styles
•Strong self-starter with solid business judgement
•Experience with Salesforce, sales operations in an E-commerce environment
•MBA beneficial, but not required
"I focus on continual improvement. Results don’t just come, they happen from hard work and having great teams helping you along the way."
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents