Data Assurance Researcher Cybersecurity-WMTech
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Technology & Software Development
- Team Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 872770BR
What you'll do
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops and implements data loss prevention system solutions and changes
- Identifies and implements data loss prevention solutions
- Leads and participates in team tasks
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Monitors data movement
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports data security
- 1 year's experience working on task automation (for example, .Net, Batch/Shell scripting, SQL script, VBA).
- 2 years' experience working with MS Office developing macros or using advanced functions (for example, Vlookup, PivotCharts/Tables).
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or related field and 3 years' experience in information technology or related field within the last 7 years OR 5 years' experience in information technology or related field within the last 7 years.
- 1 year's experience performance tuning code and reducing computational complexity.
- 1 year's experience working on small scope software development platforms (for example, .Net, Java, C/C++).
- 2 years' experience developing regular expressions.
- 2 years' experience working with (T)SQL in various DBMS platforms.
- 4 years' experience designing technical solutions in response to customer requests.
- 4 years' experience designing, leading, and implementing small- to medium-scale technology projects.
- 4 years' experience in production support, including problem identification, ticket documentation, and customer and vendor relations.
- 4 years' experience troubleshooting and recommending technical solutions
- 2 year experience managing and developing policy with data loss prevention products
- 2 year xperience managing and developing user behavioral analytics
- CISSP certification.
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents