Senior Manager II, Indirect Tax Compliance; Sales & Use
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Accounting & Finance
- Team Tax
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 872414BR
What you'll do
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Drives the implementation of complex tax activities and initiatives for Specialty Tax to ensure compliance and efficiency
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads and supports strategic initiatives for Specialty Tax department
- Leads large cross-functional initiatives for Specialty Tax
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 2 years of supervisory experience OR 2 years experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field and 3 years experience in Finance or related field OR 7 years experience in finance or related field.
- 4 years of supervisory experience.
- 6 years tax experience.
- 7 years experience in accounting, finance, or related field.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Management Accountant (CMA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Member of the Institute (CMI), or other finance or accounting certification.
- Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Mathematics, or related field.
- Six sigma certification.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents