Developmental Club Mgr-Sam's
- Location ELMSFORD, NY
- Department Sam’s Club Management Jobs
- Team -
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 872156BR
What you'll do
- Directs management team in all Facility operations; ensures asset protection, inventory control, Member service, Member and Associate safety, ensures that all areas of the Facility are in compliance with Company policies and procedures; and communicates with members of management and Associates about Facility operations, merchandising, and Company direction.
- Drives membership and sales growth in a Facility
- Drives the financial performance of the Facility
- Ensures compliance with Company and legal policies, procedures, and regulations for a Facility
- Increases quality of Member experience
- Initiates, directs, and participates in community outreach programs, and encourages and supports Associates in serving as good members of the community; establishes and maintains relationships with key individuals or groups in the community acting as the representative for the Company. Presents the Company's perspective to various external organizations following the Company's media guidelines; and champions Company-sponsored programs, events, and sustainability efforts to Associates, Members, and the local community to emphasize the Facility as part of the community.
- Oversees and enforces the execution of food safety standards, cold chain compliance, and food merchandise quality
- Provides direction and guidance to members of management and hourly associates on proper member service approaches and techniques to ensure member needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within company guidelines and standards; and assists with member service as needed
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for members of management and hourly Associates in the Facility
- Upholds the Company's Open Door Policy
- 3 years of management experience.
- 2 years of retail experience.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents