Risk Lead Cybersec-WMTech
- Location CONWAY, AR
- Department Technology & Software Development
- Team Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 870832BR
What you'll do
- Analyzes and identifies risk
- Coordinates compliance efforts in one area of regulatory specialty
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Leads business customers through delivery processes in completing paperwork (for example, budgets, staffing plans, change management plans, document of understanding, scope statements, other required artifacts)
- Maintains vendor relations
- Manages the execution of security initiatives
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Monitors, analyzes, and remediates information technology (IT) security risks and vulnerabilities
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides and supports the implementation of security governance
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or risk related field and 4 years' experience in information technology or risk related field within the last 10 years OR 6 years' experience in information technology or risk related field within the last 10 years.
- 1 and 1/2 years' experience in investigations, audits, or assessments, evidence handling, and document collection and retention consistent with judicial best practices.
- 1 and 1/2 years' experience proficiency with payment card industry data security (PCI), International Organization for Standardization (ISO), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA), and/or Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) compliance and/or reporting process.
- 1 and 1/2 years' experience with current and emerging technologies (for example, mobile, cloud, federation, network, cryptography, firewalls, security technologies, intrusion detection and/or prevention devices, penetration testing, architecture).
- 1 and 1/2 years' experience with risk frameworks (for example, COBIT, ISO 27005).
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), and/or related certifications.
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents