Sr. Manager, Environmental Safety and Health- Compliance
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Department Legal, Compliance & Ethics
- Team Compliance
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 870639BR
What you'll do
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Implements information processes related to global trends, standards, and national, state and local statutes and regulations
- Implements methods designed to assess global and national corporate risk and liability posed
- Manages the Environmental, Safety, & Health Compliance strategic vision for risk mitigation programs, data systems, and services
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supports senior management with corporate representation to regulatory agencies and external organizations
Position will focus on EH&S Operational Compliance Programs, including but not limited to Hazardous Waste, Wastewater, and Stormwater Compliance. Position will be responsible for development of EH&S Compliance programs, policies, and procedures for stores and clubs and development and management of service contracts for EH&S Operations Compliance Programs, with a focus on technology and innovation in the sector.
- Bachelor s degree in Environmental Sciences or related field OR 4 years experience in environmental sciences or related field.
- Certified Hazardous Materials Manager or Professional (CHMM or CHMP).
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP) or equivalent.
- Juris Doctorate.
- Master's degree in the Sciences, Government Policy, or Engineering fields.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents