- Location DALLAS, TX
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 870126BR
What you'll do at
- Analyzes systems or business processes to design solutions (for example, software, hardware)
- Conducts business and technical impact analysis of proposed application changes
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops associate capabilities
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates on team projects
- Participates, creates, and delivers communication on application solutions to diverse audiences (for example, management, customers, suppliers, technical staff)
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports Information Systems Division (ISD) teams and applications
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and 5 years experience in information technology within the past 10 years OR 7 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years.
- 3 years experience leading a technical team.
- 6 years of development experience in C/C++.
- 6 years of development experience in Java.
- 6 years of development experience in Microsoft .Net.
- 6 years of development experience in SAP.
- 6 years of development experience in SQL technology.
- 6 years of development experience in business intelligence tools.
- 6 years of development experience in mainframe technologies.
- Professional certification in information technology relevant to the job under consideration (for example, Java, C/C++, mainframe technologies, SAP, Microsoft .Net, business intelligence tools, SQL technology).
With more than 600 Sam’s Club locations, we offer over 47 million customers more of what they love for less. Our web-based platform is a big part of that growth. The SamsClub.com team is focused on creating the in-club experience online. That is a big job! We’re solution seekers and innovators inspired by a commitment to provide our members increased access and greater value. The work is challenging and incredibly rewarding.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents