Senior Manager, Creative Operations
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Marketing & Customer Insights
- Team Creative and Design
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition 867898BR
What you'll do atMay manage up to four functional teams within Creative Operations -- Producers, Site Management & Ops, Imagery Operations, Custom Development.
Oversees the management of marketing creative projects by collaborating with cross-functional teams (for example, Creative, Marketing, Site) to identify and prioritize project objectives; providing strategic input; serving as a liaison between project teams and external agencies; reviewing and interpreting project analysis; collaborating with leadership to identify and resolve program issues; and ensuring project alignment with brand standards, guidelines, and business goals.
Manages and monitors project resource utilization and capacity within Creative by estimating portfolio scope and capacity; assisting with integrated portfolio forecasting and planning; and collaborating with creative leads to prioritize projects and resolve capacity and resource issues.
Leads the management of team resources and expenditures for marketing programs, projects, and initiatives by ensuring adherence to established budgets (for example, cost control); and capturing and reporting financial information (for example, hours, costs).
Enhances the productivity of Creative Operations by identifying opportunities and needs for new functional systems and processes; and communicating recommended action plans to functional leadership.
Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles that impact performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning.
Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates by selecting and training; mentoring; assigning duties; building a team-based work environment; establishing performance expectations and conducting regular performance evaluations; providing recognition and rewards; coaching for success and improvement; and ensuring diversity awareness.
Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by training and providing direction to others in their use and application; ensuring compliance with them; and utilizing and supporting the Open Door Policy.
Ensures business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives; consulting with business partners, managers, co-workers, or other key stakeholders; soliciting, evaluating, and applying suggestions for improving efficiency and cost effectiveness; and participating in and supporting community outreach events.
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Enhances the productivity of Creative Operations
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads the management of team resources and expenditures for marketing programs, projects, and initiatives
- Manages and monitors project resource utilization and capacity within Creative Marketing
- Oversees the management of marketing projects
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, or related field and 4 years experience in project management, marketing, or related field OR 7 years experience in project management, marketing, or related field.
- 2 years experience managing budgets.
- 3 years experience in digital creative or related field.
- 3 years experience managing cross-functional teams.
- 3 years experience managing vendor contracts and relationships.
- 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Master's degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) certification.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents