Manager, Trust & Safety Rules - GCMP
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Legal, Compliance & Ethics
- Team Compliance
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition 865268BR
What you'll do atThe Trust & Safety (T&S) Group within Walmart Global Ecommerce is responsible for defining, enforcing and promoting policies, programs and products to ensure safe transactions and create trust perception across our marketplace businesses.
In this role, the Manager, Trust and Safety Rules, will be accountable for managing the rule set in place for enforcement of business, compliance and trust and safety policies, including creation, execution, audit, reporting and optimization of rules.
The Manager, Trust and Safety Rules, will partner with the Compliance, Marketplace, Product and Technology and the Trust and Safety Operations teams.
This role will report into the Sr. Manager, Trust and Safety Infrastructure.
Core Functions (responsibilities)
• Design, test and implement rules as required by the Business, Compliance and Trust & Safety teams
• Build reporting to monitor volume, business impact and efficiency or the rule set
• Audit current rules and recommend improvements to process and/or rule creation
• Collaborate with the Product and Technology group, Business, Compliance, and Trust & Safety to build and enhance features of the rule engine and the rule set
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plan
- Manages and drives rules efficiency to support business, compliance, and trust and safety policies
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides expert guidance to the business regarding compliance for Marketplace transactions
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Technology or related field and 2 years experience in business, technology or related field, OR 4 years experience in business, technology or related field.
• 3+ years of experience in managing enforcement of company policies
• Extremely organized with excellent attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written service and communication skills
• Proficient in MS excel
- Knowledge about eCommerce environment
• Prior experience with rule authoring and rule management preferably in a Fraud/Risk role
• Comfortable working in an agile and growing team
• Demonstrated success engaging technology and business cross-functional teams
• Proficient in Basic SQL
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to analyze data and present findings
- 1 year's experience writing rules for exception reports.
- 2 years' experience in risk management and fraud prevention.
- 2 years' experience working in an eCommerce organization.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents