- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Technology & Software Development
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 863852BR
What you'll do at
- Analyzes systems or business processes to design solutions (for example, software, hardware)
- Conducts business and technical impact analysis of proposed application changes
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops associate capabilities
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates on team projects
- Participates, creates, and delivers communication on application solutions to diverse audiences (for example, management, customers, suppliers, technical staff)
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports Information Systems Division (ISD) teams and applications
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and 5 years experience in information technology within the past 10 years OR 7 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 10 years.
- 3 years experience leading a technical team.
- 2 years experience integrating new technologies into existing technology portfolio.
- Experience in launching large/complex initiatives in Software domain
- Must have strong technical ability to understand e2e architecture
- Excellent communication (written, email, presentation) skills is a must
- Technical Expertise in the following - Cordova, ReactNative, React JS, Angular JS 2.x, Node JS, CSS, HTML, JS, ES6, REST Web Services, Java
- Experience with unit testing, UI testing and automation
- Experience with OpenStack; Kubernetes; Docker; CloudStack; automate, install, manage, clone, integrate and monitor
- Experience with Puppet, Git/SVN, large-scale systems management
- Strong knowledge of Client/Server Architectures, High Availability and N-Tier Systems
- Knowledge of systems management concepts, processes and standards
- Strong interpersonal skills to coordinate with other organizations across the business while managing customer expectations
"I feel like my manager wants to help me become a better developer and a better person overall."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents