- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Department Marketing & Customer Insights
- Team Creative and Design
- Employment Type -
- Position -
- Requisition 862948BR
What you'll do atThe Art Director will be a leader, problem solver and conceptual thinker. She/he is responsible for managing a small to mid-size team responsible for the day-to-day updates and seasonal campaigns on Walmart.com. She/he directs the implementation of the design strategy under the guidance of senior creative management by translating marketing goals and consumer insights into creative concepts; keeping up-to-date on industry trends, best practices, and the competitive landscape; collaborating with cross-functional partners (for example, Producers, Marketing, Site, agencies) to influence the development of creative strategies; understanding the capabilities of company technologies (for example, platform, marketing, mobile, social); recommending new technologies to support digital marketing programs; and partnering with other art directors and management to help identify opportunities for new functional systems and processes.
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Ensures consistent application of the online brand and brand voice
- Facilitates improvements in the creative process
- Manages small to mid-sized creative projects from concept to completion under the guidance of management
- Manages the implementation of the design strategy under the guidance of senior creative management
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 2 years experience managing small- to mid-scale campaigns in an online creative or related digital field
- 1 year experience working for or with creative agencies
- 2 years experience developing design concepts in a retail or marketing environment
- Experience with email and social media design/marketing
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents