Plant Engineer - Ft. Wayne, Indiana
- Location FORT WAYNE, IN
- Department Engineering
- Team Engineering
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Salary
- Requisition 861844BR
What you'll do
- Assists in the planning and control of plant budgets
- Collaborates with plant management and staff to monitor and improve plant safety, production quality, equipment reliability, and overall operational effectiveness
- Coordinates, plans, and monitors the work of maintenance and production staff
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads the planning and development of capital projects
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides consultation and leadership in the administration and interpretation of production, quality assurance, environmental, safety, and maintenance policies and procedures.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 4 year's project management experience within manufacturing or food processing or packaging.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering OR 4 years related technical experience.
- 10 or more years' experience in designing clean in place (CIP) systems.
- 10 or more years' experience in food processing and packaging.
- 10 or more years' experience in process design (for example, sizing and selecting valves, pumps, pipe diameter, or heat exchangers for food processing systems).
- 10 or more years' experience in the design of systems meeting FDA dairy standards and PMO (pasteurized milk ordinance).
- 10 or more years' project management experience.
- 10 or more years's experience with 3A Sanitary Standards.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents