Transportation Operations Specialist 3
- Location CARROLLTON, TX
- Career Area Customer Service and Call Center
- Job Function Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 861292BR
What you'll do at
** This position will be domiciled in Carrollton, TX. **
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Ensures analyses are communicated to cross-functional business partners and external partners
- Leads process improvement and cross-functional projects for Walmart.com Operations to completion
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Performs analyses to identify operational issues or areas for improvement
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Researches and resolves issues for Walmart.com Operations
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Information Systems, Engineering, or related field OR 2 years experience in operations, supply chain, fulfillment, logistics, quality management, or related field.
- 2 years experience analyzing large data sets to identify root causes and develop/implement solutions.
- 2 years experience in Project Management
- 3 years experience in supply chain or fulfillment.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents